Site updates and additions

  • Steven.
    Message 1 of 1469 , Feb 7, 2007
      Dear Fellow List members,

      I have just upgraded the Syriac pages on my website. In particular the
      following areas have changed:

      1. Two of the Syriac chronology and history pages have been upgraded,
      (chrontabs 6 and 7).

      2. I have also added more pages with some new textual examples from my
      primitive Syriac gospel recovery project.

      Be sure to use the refresh button if you wish to see the latest
      revisions rather than the contents of the your browser cache.
      Any comments and corrections would be most welcome.

      The website addresses for my Syriac related pages are as follows, (the
      two sites are kept identical):
      http://www.srr.axbridge.org.uk/syriac_home.html
      http://www.ashu39.dsl.pipex.com/ChristianMysteries/syriac_home.html

      Best wishes,
      Steven.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators