Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 6:02 PM
      "As I ponder the true nature of compunction, I find myself amazed by the way in which inward joy and gladness mingle with what we call mourning and grief, like honey in a comb. There must be a lesson here, and it surely is that compunction is properly a gift from God, so that there is a real pleasure in the soul, since God secretly brings consolation to those who in their heart of hearts are repentant."

      St. John Climacus.

      "Do not let your hand be stretched out to receive and closed when it is time to give." Sirach 4:31