DATABASE UPDATE

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dear All,

      SOCM Forum is trying to compile an uptodate database of our Churches
      in Kerala, Outside Kerala (in India), in foriegn countries such as
      Middle East, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, U.K.,
      Ireland and other European countries. Any congregations, with or
      without priest may also please send us the congregations details.

      It will be highly appreciated, if our forum members can support us
      in this endeavour. Please pass this message to all your friends in
      your area and ask them to register their parish details with us at
      the earliest. Please send us the details of different churches to
      our Forum id SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com or to
      moderator_socm@... .

      The details of the Parish/Congregation may please be given in the
      following format:

      1- Name of the Parish/Congregation:
      2- Diocese :
      3- Country :
      4- State :
      5- Established Date:
      6- No. of parishioners:
      7- Name of the Present Vicar:
      8- Contact Tele. Nos. of Church and/or Vicar:
      9- Address of the Church:

      Be with us and be part of us.

      In HIS Love,

      SOCM Forum Moderators.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators