SOCM Family Conference 2007 - Extended Programmes

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dear All,

      All of you are now aware that the SOCM Family Conference is
      scheduled to be held on the second Saturday of August 2007, i.e.
      11th August 07, at Puthencruz Patriarchal Centre. The initial
      schedule for the programme was a half-day programme with Holy
      Qurbana, a public interaction meeting of SOCM members in presence of
      our Bishops and Moderators. During a recent discussion with our
      Catholicos H.B. Baselius Thomas I on this family conference, His
      Beatitude suggested to have a pleasure trip of our members
      to 'Bhoothathankettu' as well, to see the panoramic view there. His
      Beatitude kindly agreed to arrange all travel arrangement to the
      place from Puthencruz, after the proposed meeting. Hence the
      programme will be rescheduled as a ONE-DAY programme instead of half-
      day programme. We, the moderators, request your feedback on this
      idea to have a tour trip after the family conference, in the
      afternoon. Please send us your comments to the forum at the
      earliest. Also we request you to send us your confirmation of
      attendance to this meeting and for the tour programme asap, in order
      to make proper arrangements at Puthencruz. If any of our members
      would like to stay at Puthencruz on the previous day of the meeting
      or after the meeting, please indicate your choice, so as to arrange
      accommodation for them at Patriarchal Centre.

      SOCM Forum Moderators.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators