Change of link address of latest Viswasa Samrakshakan

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jan 30, 2007
      Dear All,

      The 'Viswasasamrakshakan' Jan 15-31 issue was first published with the
      access link http://www.viswasasamrakshakan.org/jan15.pdf . However
      after our Catholicose and Bishops were allowed to enter the
      Trikkunnathu Seminary kabar room and offered dhoopa prarthana there,
      this news item was also incorporated in the VS edition and hence the
      link was changed to:

      http://www.viswasasamrakshakan.org/aluvainternet.pdf

      Please go through this link for getting the latest Viswasasamrakshakan
      online edition.

      Be with us and be part of us.

      SOCM Forum Moderators.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators