Address of Abu Dhabi Jacobite church

  • Gincy Mathews
    Message 1 of 1469 , Jan 22, 2007
      In the [SOCM-FORUM] Digest Number 1823, Mr. Abraham Varghese has asked for the address and phone numbers of Abu Dhabi Jacobite church. In reply to this, the address of St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church and St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church have been provided.

      I would like to bring to your kind attention that by the grace of God, these two churches have been united in the name of :

      St. Stephen's Syrian Orthodox Church
      Post Box 25709,
      Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
      Tel- +971 2 6422 535
      Fax-+971 2 6417 622

      Hope that this information proves useful.

      Yours sincerely,

      Gincy Mathews

      Moderators Note:
      ----------------
      We thank you for sending us the latest contact details of Abu Dhabi Jacobite Church. The previous details were taken from the Sharjah St. Mary's Church web site and hence the mixup. Hope our Churches websites are updated regularly for the benefit of our members.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators