Balance Sheet

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 3365 , Jan 8, 2007
      Dear All,

      I came across this writeup. Please read it and I think it is something to share with our children too.

      READ THIS AND ENJOY THE YEAR 2007 WHICH WILL REACH U TO HEAVEN IF YOU
      BELIEVE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS THERE AMONG OUR MIDST AND HEAR OUR PRAYERS
      EVERYDAY SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE OURLIVES, AND LEAD A GOOD LIFE
      ...........SPIRITUALLY.........FINANCIALLY........AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER IN SHARING THE NEEDS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE PRAYING
      TOGETHER IN THEIR DIFFICALTIES,AS THIS BALANCE SHEET.

      > Our Birth is our Opening Balance
      > Our Death is our Closing Balance
      > Our Prejudiced Views are our
      > Liabilities
      > Our Creative Ideas are our Assets
      > Heart is our Current Asset
      > Soul is our Fixed Asset
      > Brain is our Fixed Deposit
      > Thinking is our Current Account
      > Achievements are our Capital
      > Character & Morals, our Stock-in-trade
      > Friends are our General Reserves
      > Values & Behavior are our Goodwill
      > Patience is our Interest Earned
      > Love is our Dividend
      > Children are our Bonus Issues
      > Education is Brands / Patents
      > Knowledge is our Investment
      > Experience is our Premium Account
      > The Aim is to Tally the Balance Sheet Accurately.
      > The Goal is to get the Best Presented Accounts Award.

      Some very good and very bad things

      > The most destructive habit....... ......... ......Worry
      > The greatest Joy......... ......... ......... ....Giving
      > The greatest loss........ ........Loss of self-respect
      > The most satisfying work........ .......Helping others
      > The ugliest personality trait....... .......Selfishness
      > The most endangered species..... ....Dedicated leaders
      > Our greatest natural resource.... ......... ..Our youth
      > The greatest "shot in the arm"..........Encouragement
      > The greatest problem to overcome.... ......... ....Fear
      > The most effective sleeping pill........ Peace of mind
      > The most crippling failure disease..... .......Excuses
      > The most powerful force in life........ ......... .Love
      > The most dangerous pariah...... ......... ...A gossiper
      > The world's most incredible computer.... ....The brain
      > The worst thing to be without..... ......... ..... Hope
      > The deadliest weapon...... ......... ........The tongue
      > The two most power filled words....... ........"I Can"
      > The greatest asset....... ......... ......... .....Faith
      > The most worthless emotion..... .......... ....Self- pity
      > The most beautiful attire...... ......... .......SMILE!
      > The most prized possession.. ......... .....Integrity
      > The most powerful channel of communication. ....Prayer
      > The most contagious spirit...... ......... ..Enthusiasm
      > The most important thing in life........ ......... .Almighty GOD

      Everyone needs this list to live by...

      Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day

      Today is a gift from God, so let Him know you're happy with it.
      ______________________________________

      Chev. Thomas Abraham - Bahrain
      Member Id No: 879
      http://groups.msn.com/BahrainSt-PetersJacobiteSyrianOrthodoxChurch