Thomas in India

  • New SOCM Member
    Message 1 of 3364 , Dec 24, 2006
      To those who might see this;

      Please tell me what you know of the Apostle Thomas, his time in India, and if there is any drawings, or paintings of him from his time there.

      Thank you, May God bless us, on this the the morning of Jesus' birth
      From the desk of the Moderator:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3364 of 3364 , May 1 5:25 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name