Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanul.

  • Rev. Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
    Message 1 of 3373 , Dec 15, 2006
      �Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.� Isaiah : 7:14

      The marvelous Incarnation of Jesus Christ, presented this imperfect world with the greatest gift ever offered to it. This awe inspiring Birth provided the flawed humanity with the promise of perfection and hope for transformation. Now, as we celebrate the Nativity of our Lord, let us rekindle the Holy Spirit with in us and inspire others to do the same, in remembrance of the magnanimous Birth that brought about Eternal Salvation.

      The unique task of Christ to redeem the world from the clutches of Satan, began at the spectacular Birth in Bethlehem (Baitho de� Lahmo � the House of the Leavened Bread) and perfected in Golgotha. More often, the commercialized humankind uses and interprets all festivals to its purchasing power. Not withstanding the worldly market place and celebratory culture, we ought to keep Christ in Christmas.

      My humble self wish all readers and promoters of SOCM Forum, A Blessed Christmas- 2006 and Happy and Prosperous New Year -2007.

      Prayerfully,
      Fr. Mathai Varkey Puthukkunnathu
      Archdiocesan Secretary - Malankara Archdiocese of the SOC in North America
      Vicar - St. Ignatius Elias III S.O. Church, Atlanta, Georgia.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3373 of 3373 , Feb 1 3:28 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name