The Birth of Jesus and the Three Kings

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3351 , Dec 10, 2006
      Dear All

      I thank each and every one who responded to my doubt. It helped me a lot. Let me put one more doubts.

      The three kings that we commonly see associated with the Christ's birth are not mentioned in the Holy Bible. In Matthew and Luke it doesn't state there were three kings, only Magi. The only place where I have read that it mentions the three kings is the Armenian Gospel of
      Infancy. Has anyone read it in any other place?

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      Mar Thoman Church
      Mulanthuruthi