RE: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Position of Patriarch

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 24, 2002
      Dear Mr.THOMAS,
      When Maman Mappilai and vattaseril metran conspired to
      establish A new catholicose by a suspended Patriarch
      they thought About future generations?

      Your present catholicose and bishops try to grab our
      churches Or if that is not possible close such churches?
      Is it for the well being of christiandum?The whole orthodox
      set up at Kottayam live In falsehood.We dond't to be
      part of that
      Love
      vmt