Re:Apostolic Visit of the Patriarch to India: Video

  • Merlyin Babu Chacko
    Message 1 of 3363 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Binu,Please send the correct link for the apostolic visit of the patriarch to India on yahoo video. The link you sent doesn't work.Merlyin Babu Chacko ========================================== From the desk of Moderators:Please sign your msgs with your place of residence and member id, before posting any more msgs. If you do not have a member id, please send us your present contact and parish details, inorder to allocate a member id for you. The link provided by Binu is working at our end. Please try once again:http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=6a69b55a5e6fc5457ca91fd7c465fa54.1311108Thank you for your kind cooperation. Be with us an be part of us.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3363 of 3363 , Apr 1 5:29 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name