Happy Onam

  • Daniel Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001

      HAPPY
      ONAM

    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
        �When Maveli, our King, ruled the land,
        All the people had equality.
        And people were joyful and merry;
        They were all free from harm.
        There was neither anxiety nor sickness,
        Death of the children was never even heard of,
        There were no lies,
        There was neither theft nor deceit,
        And no one was false in speech either.
        Measures and weights were right;
        No one cheated or wronged his neighbor.
        When Maveli, our King, ruled the land,
        All the people formed one casteless race.�
        - (Translation of popular quote: �Maaveli naadu vaanidum kalam..�)

        We wish each and every Malayalee, a Happy and Prosperes Onam.

        SOCM Moderators
      • SOCM Moderators