Re:Devotional thoughts for Hudos Etho (Dedication) Sunday 10-11-06

  • Philip Oommen
    Message 1 of 1469 , Nov 12, 2006
      Dear Moderator/Jose

      This is a good posting. If you don't write what are deadly sins which prevent people from entering heaven, how would people know what should be done to clense themselves and church.Be specific.Tell people that believers are temples of Holy Spirit.Unholy things should be removed from temples(our body as well as church buildings). (Study 1 Cor 6:Verses 9,19,20)

      Sincerely
      Philip
      ID 939
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators