Donations made to India CSC(ICSC) eligible for tax deduction in India and USA

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 3351 , Oct 29, 2006
      The Office of the Commissioner of Income Tax, Government of India has ordered under section 80G(5) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 that donations made to India CSC in India will be eligible to the benefit of deduction U/S 80(G) of the income tax act, 1961, in the hands of the donors subject to the limits and conditions prescribed therein.

      Donations made in USA through India CSC's parent organization Center for Social Change, Inc is tax deductible in USA.

      About India CSC

      India Center for Social Change (ICSC), a nongovernmental charitable
      organization that is registered under the Government of India Charitable Act in 2002, has been working among individuals with developmental disabilities in the economically poor and socially isolated villages in India. India CSC is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals.

      If you are interested to participate in India CSC Sponsorship program or to know more about i, please visit
      http://www.indiacsc.org/csc/Index.nsf/P/1192913B4C7666B48525716B00548914?OpenDocument

      If you are interested to make a donation and support India CSC's work among mentally challenged in India please visit
      http://www.indiacsc.org/csc/Index.nsf/P/7F3E42782FAAA9C48525716B00548913?OpenDocument
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3351 of 3351 , Apr 1 4:38 AM
        Dear honorable members