Rev. Fr. T.K. Daniel passed away

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2001
      Rev. Fr. Kumarakathu T.K. Daniel (70) one of the senior priests in
      Malankara Church, member of Malankara Church Managing committee and
      our previous vicar passed away on 27 Monday August 2001. His burial
      service will be held at St. George Horeb Jacobite Church, Chennithala
      on 28 August 2001. The burial service will be lead by Catholicose
      designate H.B. Thomas Mor Divaniyasos and other bishops from
      Malankara Church.

      May God give Eternal peace to the departed soul and courage
      to the bereaved family.

      With deepest condolence
    • Thomas V.M
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2001
        Sir,
        This is to express deep sorrow.Let Almighty take achen
        to the parudisa.Condolence to bereved family.
        V.M.Thomas

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/