Re: Jacobites of Angamali diocese meet tomorrow

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 1469 , Oct 2, 2006
      Dear All,

      Its a good move,we jacobites are the rightful owners(of Trikkunath Seminary & St.Athanasious High School, Nedumbassery) we have the registered will in our favour for both.If we cannot make the CM open this church as he may try to appease both factions,we must ask court to execute registered will(i am not a legal expert) which is in our favour as legitimate owners.Our members should discuss this issue also, as we know that CM may not have always political will to take a bold stand.'Democracy is most often a compromise ,there is no complete victory', to quote H.G. Wells.

      Also our members should discuss the matter about possessing ownership of Mor.Athanasious High school(nedumbassery),which also has registered will in our favour written by Mor Gregorios Vayaliparambil.

      We must discuss the legal consequences of executing a registered will by court as an option.

      Rgds,

      Bibu Philip Matthew;
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      Member Id # 0074
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators