Re: Yeldho Bava & Valiya Thirumeni- Claims and facts

  • BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 1469 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear All

      Its very clear IOC will patronise our saints to sow an advance seed which they expect in future will give a claim to many official Jacobite churches & properties .For this the entry point is declaring St.Yeldho mor Bascellios & St.Athanasious Paulose as their saints too,with this strategy they hope can get a faction in kothamangalam & Angamali Jacobite church and later bring law & order issue to it & either close it or officially get a claim to this church which are 100 % Jacobite .This is pure church politics.

      The same stategy which they used in Parumala,they declared Mor Gregorios as their great saint, many of their followers do not know that St.Gregorios was declared as saint by Patriarch first and HH was a secretary to Patriarch and was main person behind Mulanthuruthy synod. History is repeatation itself.

      Same strategy they plan to use but with different name Mor Bascellios Yeldho & Mor Athanasious Paulose and they will use for every malankara saint we declare,no wonder.

      Bibu Philip Matthew;
      Vayaliparambil Pynadath
      Member Id # 0074
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators