Re: Repenters of patriarch faction

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 18, 2002
      Dear Godly Indian Orthodox brother,

      Thanks for the wise and sincere suggestion. We are very much grateful
      that, we had an opportunity to pray together with true believers of the
      church until now. Dear fellow Jacobites, please accept this IOC member
      suggestion and let us leave the church as soon as possible.

      But before we leave the church, may I ask you something? From when the
      Keralites learn to spell "Orthodox"? Can you show any document dated before
      19th century stating any Indian Orthodox Church? When are you going to leave
      the throne of St. Thomas (As he is a foreigner or in your language
      "Seemakaran Methan")? When your priests and Bishops are going to change dress
      cod into "Kavi Mundum – Thorthum"? When you are going to destroy the Holy
      Cross (O God I am a sinner)? When are you going to use `Unniappum or Iddely
      or Kunju Dosa" and "Elaneeru" in your Qurbono?

      And at last when are you going to say, "Lord Jesus is foreigner and Jew" so
      let us leave him, we have other may ways to get salvation in our tradation?

      Dear brother when all these questions will be answered, we will leave the
      church. Because then we have no other choice. Until that moment we will be in
      the true church.

      Regarding the backstabbers of our church, better ask them why they left. I
      think they might even forget the names of their parents. They and their new
      Godfathers are lucky, they got true "Methran Pattam & Methrans" in "Chulikkil".
      So they can mixed with others and make all other faces one in to true one
      (Thanks for the "pulippu" system). As you said they have to fight
      for the implementation of Supreme Court decisions (Manoram or Devalokam
      version), otherwise they may not have any chair available in the Holy Devalokam
      Synod.

      Once again thanks for your sincere solution. Keep it up. You are grate
      asset to your church.

      Just for your information, hope you know the understanding between the
      Marthomites & Jacobite (Now orthodox) regarding the "Chegannoor Suriyani
      Pally". Lets us learns something from that.

      Good Luck
      Aji Thomas David

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., John Zachariah wrote:
      > Dear all very Godly Patriarch groups
      >
      > Fouir bishops of erstwhile patriarch faction Thomas
      > Athanasios, Abraham Severios, Yuhanon Milithios and
      > Markos Nicholavos repented and accepted your so called
      > property monger Catholicose Baselioes MathewsII.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators