Re: I pray that HH may continue to live long to lead the church

  • Bar 'Eato Briro Dr. Babu Paul
    Message 1 of 1469 , Sep 26, 2006
      Dear Brother in Christ,

      It is indeed kind of you to suggest that I try to bring about a reconciliation. I am afraid neither side would TODAY approve of me for that! it is like UDF and LDF: after the days of EMS and AchyutaMenon I was equally acceptable to both in areas hwere they did not have conflict of interests!I am away from the mainstream of church affairs for a decade now and while I have good personal relations all around there is likely to be little acceptance or welcome if I try to get back centrestage. It is prudent to keep quiet and pray.

      Rgards.
      Bar 'Eato Briro Dr. Babu Paul
      Member ID # 075

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators