Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Repenters of patriarch faction

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 17, 2002

      shlomo,

      i do not know what to reply to this moron but anyway its a inborn trait of all metran kakshis to be stupidly stubborn.

      our forefathers will not forgive us if we leave all our holy churches to you

      we will preserve our churches so as not to be defiled by the metran kakshi bishops who are not canonically ordained

      besides�� we have a promise to kee p to our late lamented HB M M Baselios Paulose2

      who has exhorted us to protect our faith which happens to be our birthright

      i advise this moron to read kanyamparamabil achen's sabha charithram so as to know the truth

      on why we should preserve our faith and keep schimastics from defiling and desecrating our holy church

      kanyamparambil achen spent 100 days in the high court� representing our church to explain the faith while the metran kakshis was represented by none other than the phenomenon himself namely mathews1

      needless to say� our faith and history was approved by the high court following which u guys resorted by dragging this church to the supreme court .

      keep in mind that the matran kakshis tried in vain to paint their version of faith and history� in the supreme court also

      you failed in these counts also when the supreme court REJECTED your version that the� indian church was autocephalous and independent and that the catholicose is the supreme head of this imaginary throne of st thomas!!!

      where the faithful failed in the court was regarding the 1934 constitution which we were LEGALLY ( not spiritually or anything else) which was our biggest liability. how we fell into the serpents trap is neatly and unpartially described in the sabha charithram� and will prove� how our patriach was the true maker of peace who was willing ( inspite of foreseen advices against it) to make peace� with the metran kakshis so as to see his flock united . the patriach of antioch stand in the place of St Peter heer on this earth

      he represents the same authority as that of st peter. infact he is the representative of god� in this earth . that is his role and his duty . nail that fact to your brain mr John

      my articles quoting achens sabha charithram will definitely prove as to why mathews 2 is not the catholicose� and rather why he can be rightly called VRIDHAN MATHEWS

      my subsequent article will again repeat what i have written earlier so as to teach and inform the new matran kakshi members here as to their obstinacy and stupidity regarding their version of faith and history.

      fasch bshlomo

      dipu george

      John...wrote:

      Dear all very Godly Patriarch groups

      Fouir bishops of erstwhile patriarch faction Thomas
      Athanasios, Abraham Severios, Yuhanon Milithios and
      Markos Nicholavos repented and accepted your so called
      property monger Catholicose Baselioes MathewsII. In
      fact they are more strong� in getting the supreme
      court decision implemented. If Patriarch faction has
      little shame left they should leave everything like
      marthomites and start establishing the new church.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators