Jesus said to Simon Peter: Simon, Son of John, do you love me?

  • Moderators SOCM Forum
    Message 1 of 1469 , Sep 9, 2006
      Jesus said to Simon Peter: Simon, Son of John, do you love me? Yes Lord, he said, you know that I love you. At which Jesus said: Feed my lambs, tend my sheep. For almost two thousand years, Jesus asked One hundred and twenty two men that same question and gave them the same mandate. On September 14, 1980 Zakka heard the question: "Do you love me," and accepted the mandate to feed Christ's lambs and to tend His sheep.

      Dear members,

      On this Holy day of Sleeba Perunnaal (Feast of Holy Cross) , The Patriarch of Antioch & All the East of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church His Holiness Moron Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas is completing the 26th year of the Patriarchal enthronement, on 14th September 2006. His Holiness is the 122nd Canonical Patriarch in the lineage of Patriarchs on the Apostolic throne of St. Peter.

      On behalf of you all, we, the SOCM Forum Moderators and well wishers, extent our sincere good wishes to the Patriarch on this glorious occasion. We pray God Almighty to shower his abundant blessings on our patriarch, during the years to come.

      May God the Almighty be kind enough to keep our Moran in Good health to rule and lead us wisely in the years to come, guide the Church and it's children in the right path, the path shown to us by Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Disciples and Apostles.

      We thank God from the bottom of our heart for giving us this most Noble Moran, who has always exhibited his class, character, ability, power of understanding and love to his children.

      We once again pledge our loyalty to the Apostolic Throne of Antioch and to the reigning Patriarch His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

      In Our Lord's Love

      SOCM MODERATORS.
      http://www.socmnet.org
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1469 of 1469 , Nov 18, 2007
        Dear All in Christ
        Barekmore / Shlomo

        We, Malankara Jacobite Internet Platform (http://www.socmnet.org), Syriac
        Orthodox Resources (http://www.sor.cua.edu) and Malankara Syriac Christian
        Resource (http://www.syrianchurch.org/) together are compiling the following
        informations to publish an online directory of Syriac orthodox Clergy.

        Please note that this project is not based on any official church directives.

        We request each and every one of our forum members to request all clergy you
        know, to provide the informations on the following format along with a
        photograph of the clergy, to soc.clergylist@... . If you are a third
        party providing these informations, then you must have clear consent from
        clergy.

        First Name:-
        Middle Name:-
        Last Name:-
        Family Name:-

        Nationality:-
        Place of Birth:-
        Date of Birth & Age:-
        Present Diocese:-
        Home parish:-
        Present parish:-

        Ordination date:
        Ordained by:
        Present Clergy Status:-
        (Mzamrono / Qoruyo / Apodiakno / Mshamshono / Archdeacon/ Qashisho /
        Sharwoyo /Dayroyo / Rabban / Cor episcopos)

        Do you have Professional and/or Decorative titles? Yes or No:-
        If yes, what is the Profession? (Dr. / Eng. / Prof. etc):-

        Email Id:-
        Contact Tel. number:-
        Postal address:-

        Any additional information to be published on line:-

        Be with us and be part of us

        In HIS Love
        Webmasters & Moderators