Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Email address of Niyuktha Bava

  • John Mancha
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 15, 2002
      Dear Anil,

      We thought you are giving us the email address..

      I suggest somebody to take initiative and create
      email-ids for all our Bishops.

      John Mancha

      --- "Anil George"@... wrote:
      > Dear brothers,
      >
      > If any one knows the email address of our
      > Catholicate designate kindly send me the same.
      >
      > Regrds
      >
      > Anil
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators