FW:

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 14, 2002

      Dear All,

      The forum run by orthodox group project our HH was a perennial foreign attacker like Janis Khan

      And ridicule HH in this vein. The priests and forum members sing to it.They project as if

      All  ‘seema’ bishops and Partiarchs have been plundering our land and taking away our Gold.

      (where was so much money  with Nazranis who fought for few sovereigns ,a 100 years?)

       I was lucky to hear the first speech made by HH after becoming Patriarch, where BAVA emphasised

      Peace among all christiansin Malankara church. Many who have very close contact Moran also say HH

      a pious, unassuming, leader. HH even initiated a dialogue with Catholic Church with out delay.

      In contrast, Kottayam Catholicose,when he was a bishop of Kollam, offered (tried)to enter through window

      and occupy Adoor St Ignatious church.(This is fact about which I have first hand information).

       He spoke peace and  next day sent parallel achen to Manrcad church. Refused to meet

      HH when HH came to Kerala (Chingavanam).Even tough bring very frequently  some ‘Biman and Beeran"

      Patriarchs from some whereand give them big receptions, with an aim to show their lot in Kerala, that HH

      is also one among such Patriarchs and Catholicose is equal to HH.(To belittle HH).

      Catholicose goes around with a pretended innocence on his face and ‘noyambente sheenam’

      (Jesus alerts us of such pretenders). But I hear recent meeting at Ernakulam his real face came out.

      ( like the Blue Fox king). All FAKES!!! Creation of media and MM!!

      I remember MM  once describing  the greatness and humbleness of their catholicose,leader of 30 lacs christians,

       In stepping down from altar steps calling himself as week sinner (balahenanum,papiyum ayah nahn.).What a publicity!

      (This much I have written since I am pained to see some glorified writters in  orthodox  forum cirticise the

      Language and source in this forum. Also they project Our  BAVA as a foreign intruder always.)

      Regards

      vmt

    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators