Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Making new members

  • Anil George
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 14, 2002
      Dear Sinu,

      I appreciate your interest in the forum.
      Kindly promote the group to the members of our faith, especially your friends and the fellow members of your parish.

      Regards

      Anil George

      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators