Making new members

  • Sinu John
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 14, 2002
      Dear Moderators,
      I am happy to see a discussion forum for our brothers
      and sisiters of the syrian orthodox community. I didnt
      have heard about this group untill yesterday. I had
      joined (it was fishing by them!) the group run by the
      metran kakshi group and i was so upset after reading
      many of the articles which came in it and was planning
      to start a new group for the Jacobite group who
      belongs to the Patriarch of Antioch. I am glad that
      there is one group already existing for the group.
      My personal request to the moderators is that try to
      fish other people from internet sources and make them
      the member of this group including our respected
      Bishops from India to discuss various matters of the
      church at this difficult time.
      Would you like to contact some of the syrian orthodox
      and Jacobite people whose e mail, if i can send to you
      asking to join the group?
      I strongly wish to expand this group as the other
      faction's group has expanded very much and they feed
      all wrong history and informations to them through the
      forum. I hope this group will be able to correct the
      wrong teachings of the IOIF.
      I also request you to be careful while picking up or
      adding the moderators.
      If you wish i can find some e mail addresses from
      internet resources as the other group do
      Sincerely and with prayers,
      Your brother in Jesus Christ,
      Sinu John,
      New Mexico State University,
      Las Cruces, NM,
      88001. USA.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators