reply to Thomas Pall's allegations

  • Jacob George Jacob
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 12 11:20 PM
      Thomas pal_wrote
      " Regarding Anthioc, Anthioc did clearly had an aim to have
      temporal authority over Malankara Parishes. Jacobites faction must
      sincerely confess this. That is how problems started. Malankara
      Matran couldn't
      surrender the temporal authority. Asking him to do this is too
      much."

      Dear Thomas,

      Are you talking about us or your faction. you say that Anticoh
      has an aim to have control of the local Church and it is the root
      cause of everything. But you intentially avoided to mention that
      there is a somewhat similar allegation raised by your parishes
      like Arthat Churh kunnamkulam, Puthupally Church, Trivandrum
      church etc. against your present Catholicose and Church
      ledearship. Kunnamkulam Church has infact filed a case in supreme
      court regarding this and they even got a stay order a month back
      which is even now existing. Similar is the case of Puthuppally
      Church (Kottayam). This news is still available in Internet and i
      will post it to this forum later.

      In all that, it is your own Church members who complain about the
      great anbitions of your Catholicose and others to occupy the money
      & properties of your own parishes. If the leadership of your
      churches are doing this to your parishes itself, is there any
      wonder in trying to occupy the parishes of the Jacobites. But you
      still critisizes the Antiochean Church for all this.

      Whatever be your claim, our recent experiance about the Syrian
      fathers is entirely different from your claims. Our Seminary at
      Udayagiri, Kothamagalam Aramana etc. has been constructed with the
      money & full support of our fathers who are from Syria. We are
      thankful for them and will ever be so. THIS IS THE FACT AND THE
      ONLY FACT.

      Anyone who reads your letters can undersrtand your prejuducied
      opinions. Your factions intention is alawys to occupy the
      properties of the jacobites and nothing more. This is the root
      cause of every problems and it is the fact which all others who
      knows.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23 1:29 AM
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators