RE: [SOCM-FORUM] a dream

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 12 4:02 AM
      Dear Achen,

      ''The Lord is our judge, the Lord is our law giver
      ,the Lord is our King;he will save us."Isaih 33:22.
      His revelation and guidence come to us through
      priests ,bishops and HH.Of couse the leader is HH
      who is anointed by God.This is all and what simple
      jacobite like me know.
      vmt
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23 1:29 AM
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators