Vellore Congregation

  • Dr.Abin.M.Simons
    Message 1 of 3366 , Jul 23 7:04 AM
      Dear Mr.Chacko,

      I am working as a lecturer at CMC Vellore. I belong to Jacobite Church and would like to know further about the new congregation here. If you have the address please let me know.

      with prayers
      Dr.Abin.M.Simons
      CMC
      Vellore
      From the desk of the Moderator:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If not having a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators(SOCM-SORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID before posting any more messages in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.

      Regarding the Vellore St. Mary's Jacobite Church, it was started before two years (2004) and is functioning under "Santhwana Guidance & Counselling Centre" and the Coordinator for the centre is Fr. Thomas Abraham Neriyanthara. The address for "Santhwana" is 28/26, 4th East Main Road, Gandhinagar, Vellore-6, Tamil Nadu. The telephone Nos are: 0416-2246088 and Mobile: 09443272481. 'Santhwana' is very near to Gandhinagar Police Station. Katpadi Railway station is only 10 Min distance from here. It provides accommodation and assistance to the needy patients visiting Vellore CMC Hospital. Fr. Thomas Abraham is the Vicar of the Church and he is a regular visitor to Vellore Hospital for giving assistance to the patients staying at 'Santhwana'. Many staff and students of CMC Vellore are members of the Church. If you need more information, please feel free to contact us.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3366 of 3366 , Jul 1 5:33 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name