Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Fax this TO HH.Patriarch of Antioch.

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 6, 2002
      I request the moderator, please do not send me any message
      from authors with assumed names. Why someone should use fake id
      like this in a discussion forum? Johnachen.
      From the desk of moderators
      We understand your concerns;
      we do not have the requested facility.
      We apologize for the inconvenience occurred due to this.
      So we request all members to avoid assume names.
      In future no postings will be published without
      the originators name.
      ------------------------------

      >From: Humble Servant of Christ Reply-To: SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      >To: SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Fax this TO HH.Patriarch of Antioch.
      >Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:19:07 +0100 (BST)
      >
      >To Dr. Babu paul
      >
      >If I go to Damascus I go as spiritual son of Patriarch of
      >Antioch only.
      >
      >Also I request HH.Patriarch to take active leadership
      >of church in Malankara.Please ordain a Catholicose for
      >Syrian orthodox church in India at the
      >earliest.Catholicose Designate is not an officially
      >recognised post.
      >
      >Long Live the Holy Throne of Antioch
      >regards,
      >=====
      >A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel
      >
      >A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
      >under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.

    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators