Fax this TO HH.Patriarch of Antioch.

  • Humble Servant of Christ
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 4, 2002
      To Dr. Babu paul

      If I go to Damascus I go as spiritual son of Patriarch of
      Antioch only.

      Also I request HH.Patriarch to take active leadership
      of church in Malankara.Please ordain a Catholicose for
      Syrian orthodox church in India at the
      earliest.Catholicose Designate is not an officially
      recognised post.

      Long Live the Holy Throne of Antioch
      regards,
      =====
      A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

      A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
      under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators