Re: Fw: [SOCM-FORUM] Set back for Babu Paul

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 3, 2002

      Shlomo,

      i would be grateful if babu paul also send my article to the Moran so that the Living� saint also be aware of the activities going on there in deavalokam.

      would gladly reveal the name of the source who was witness to that episode to the Moran if so required.

      thank you

      aloho ahmuch

      dipu george

      "DANIEL BABU PAUL"@... wrote:

      If Moran said so I certainly would have cried , not one day, but many
      days. Sorry, my bigoted brother, my relationship with Moran is as
      cordial today as it was before. I spoke to him even as recently as
      last Saturday. Will the humble servant of Christ reveal his true identity?
      If so we could go and meet the patriarch together. How about that,
      my dear ---- I don't want to say liar- propagator of untruths? May God
      forgive you.
      TOTUS TUUS MARIA

    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators