Thoughts About God
- Greetings to All,
Some thoughts about GOD are as follows to guide and help further a step to review our temporary life on earth:
Thoughts About God
1. If you feel far away from God, guess who moved?
2. Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
3. What you are is God's Gift to you. What you become is your gift to God.
4. I am God's Melody of Life and He Sings His Song through me.
5. We can never really go where God is not, and where He Is, all is well.
6. No matter what is happening in your life, know that God Is Waiting for you with open Arms.
7. God Promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
8. Do your best and then sleep in peace. God Is Awake.
9. God Has a Purpose and Plan for me that no one else can fulfill.
10. The Will of God will never take you to where The Grace of God will not protect you.
11. We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome.
12. We set the sail; God Makes the wind.
13. Begin to weave and God Will Give you the thread.
14. When God Says "no", it's because He Has something better in store for you.
15. The task ahead of us is never as great as The Power behind us.
16. Prayer: don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
17. It's my business to do God's Business, and it's His Business to take care of my business.
18. Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.
19. How come you're always running around looking for God? He's not lost.
20. The will of the majority usually is not be The Will of God.
With best wishes
St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi
St.Thomas Church, North Parur
- Dear honorable members
Greetings in HIS name
To keep the forum debate's authenticity, we the moderators of this forum, have decided to implement a new guideline.
As per the new guideline from 26th of October 2004, we will not publish any messages without proper signature. Your signature should contain full name, family name, home parish, present parish attending along with proper references like that of the parish priest's; name, e mail address and telephone number, where we can verify the genuineness of the e mails.
After the verification of your identity, we will provide a member ID Number which can be used as your signature for future postings and by member ID numbers we can verify your mails. However, If you want your name to be withheld from the messages published, we will comply to your request and then only the ID number will be published.
These personal contact details will be stored in our database and will not be published in the forum.
However, if you are hesitant to reveal the name and identity, you can still be a member of the forum and get the daily digests in your e-mail id supplied, if you wish so.
This new guideline is applicable to all members, regardless of their Christian denomination.
We hope our members will appreciate it and cooperate with us.
Be with us and be part of us.
In Our Lords Love
For & on behalf of
Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
Cheppaud, Alleppy Dist, Kerala, India.