Re: Set Back for Babu Paul

  • Humble Servant of Christ
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 2, 2002
      Dear All

      RE- NO TO DAMASCUS BY HH.PATRIARCH to Babu Paul

      I said it is a report, personally I have not seen
      this, since I am a honest person , I will tell you
      'believe it or not'.

      let your answer be yes for YEs and no for
      NO,everything beyond this comes from evil.

      HB.Thomas Mor Dionysius should be immediately ordained
      as Catholicose by HH.Patriarch.We need a strong, able,
      young , active leadership with vision.HH.Patriarch
      should interfere actively in Malankara activities
      rather than being a spectator,Patriarch has no clear
      idea on what is status in Malankara.

      I request HH.Moran Mor zakka-I Iwas to actively
      participate in Malankara Church activities like
      HH.Patriarch Peter-III and HH.Patriarch.Elias-III.

      Also Joseph Mor gregorios should take more active
      role.

      Dont ordain bishops for the sake of them, we need
      God fearing people to lead church.

      regards,
      =====
      A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel
      A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
      under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators