Set back for Babu Paul

  • Humble Servant of Christ
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear All

      Close associates of Patriarchate reports that Babu
      paul expressed his desire to visit HH.Patriarch of
      Antioch and All the East. HH.Patriarch Zakka-I asked
      him whether he is coming as spiritual son of Patriarch
      or Kottayam Catholicose.HH.Patriarch also told him not
      to come now.It is said that babu Paul was crying one
      whole day after HH.patriarch told him not to come to
      see His Holiness.

      regards

      =====
      A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

      A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering
      Jacobites under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      A note From Moderators
      We don not have any confirmation on this topic.
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators