  • kuriakose george
    Message 1 of 91 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear All,

      DISPUTE IS DISPUTE ALWAYS !!!

      ANY SOLUATION NO BODY WANT SOLUATION

      I have suggestion to end the dispute. Learned from different
      posting/News that one faction of Malankara Syrian Church want to rename
      their church as Indian Orthodox Church. Ok well I agree to that faction.
      Then why they want to keep Syrian Church traditions. Let them delete all
      Suriyani words from the Holy Qurbana and other Prayers. Let them forget
      all Syrians church forefathers and their contributions. Let them have a new
      attire for religious ceremonies. Bishop of particular factions should
      have separate dress code , why they try to inherit father's dress, pretend
      to be a good son and disobey his teaching /directions/advise. IT IS
      TOTALLY MISLEADING.

      IS IT LOGICAL ?????

      ANY TAKERS PLEASE ??????????????????

      But the truth is something different. We all know from the fact from
      history. Whenever Syrian Christan church splits , they could not change
      their system to the new environment as they thought and it shows that
      the SPRITAL SUPERMACY IS ABSOLUTELY VESTED WITH THE SYRIAN CHRISTIAN
      CHURCH ONLY AND WILL REMAIN FOR EVER.

      Also learned from News that a particular faction of seek help from a
      political leader to end the crisis in the church. Good. He has good
      experience in such crisis management reflecting his political slogon

      VALARUM THORUM PILARUM , PILARUM THORUM VALRUM
      (WHEN WE SPLIT THEN WE GROW, WHEN WE GROW THEN WE SPLIT)

      If I am not wroung, this sologn belong to none other than Mr. K . R.
      Balakrishan Pillai - Yes INDEED
      A GOOD FRIEND IN NEED.

      K George
    • SOCM- Moderatores
      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 23, 2002
        Dear SOCM forum members,

        According to the "Mangalm Daily", the declaration of
        ordination of Mor Dionysius Thomas as Catholicose of
        Malankara Jacobite Church is going to be on 28th Friday.

        Mor Divanyisos and Mor Gregarious are in Damascus. And the
        Church trusty Mr. T. George returned to Kerala.

        News in Malayalam please visit http://www.mangalam.net/

        Forum Moderators