Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3351 , May 15, 2006
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "The blessed apostle offers as a summary of salvation the perfection of
      these three virtues. `Now,' he says, `these three things remain - faith,
      hope, love' (1 Cor. 13:13). For it is faith - with its fear of the judgment
      and punishment to come - which brings about the decline of sin's contagion.
      It is hope which draws our mind from the things of the present and which in
      its anticipation of heavenly rewards spurns all the pleasures of the body.
      And it is love which fires us to long for Christ, to be zealous for the
      fruit of the spiritual virtues and to detest utterly whatever is contrary to
      these virtues."

      St. John Cassian.
      "Save me, O God, by Your name, And vindicate me by Your strength. Hear my
      prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth." Psalms 54:1-2
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3351 of 3351 , Apr 1 4:38 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name