Sabha demands two ministers in ministry

  • KEFA - New York
    Message 1 of 3362 , May 15, 2006
      Sabha demands two ministers in ministry 10:05 IST 14 May 2006

      ALUVA: The Jacobite Syrian Christian Sabha demanded that the new LDF government in Kerala accommodate at least two of the eight MLAs from the community as ministers.

      The 'Sabha', which met in Aluva yesterday under the leadership of State General Convenor Fr Verghese Kalloopara, also criticised the outgoing UDF government for not being sincere in resolving the deadlock between the Jacobite and Orthodox factions of the Syrian Christian Church.

      The eight members elected to the 12th assembly are Saju Paul (CPM, Perumbavoor), T U Kuruvila (Joseph group, Kothamangalam), M J Jacob (CPM-IND, Piravam), Babu Paul (CPI, Muvattupuzha), M M Monai
      (CPM, Kunnathunadu), Jose Baby (CPI, Manarkadu), Raju Abraham (CPM, Ranni) and Raju Mathew Thomas (CPI, Ollur).

      http://www.asianetglobal.com:8080/asianet/2004/news/detailedstory.jsp?catId=1&newsId=6275
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3362 of 3362 , Mar 1 5:41 AM
        Dear honorable members