Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3368 , May 8, 2006
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "In order that man's free will which God gave to man from the beginning
      might more clearly be manifested and confirmed, a great providence is at
      work in this matter, and the dissolution of the bodies takes place so that
      it is a question of man's will choosing to embrace what is good or evil. For
      even the man confirmed in evil, or the one completely immersed in sin and
      making himself a vessel of the devil by whom he is totally bound, caught up
      in a certain necessity, still employs free will to become a chosen vessel
      (Acts 9:15), a vessel of life. Similarly, on the other hand, those who are
      intoxicated with God, even if they are full and dominated by the Holy
      Spirit, still are not bound by any necessity, but they possess free will to
      choose and do what pleases them in this life."

      St. Macarius the Great.
      "My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart. 11 God is a just
      judge, And God is angry with the wicked every day." Psalms 7:10-11

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3368 of 3368 , Sep 1 3:47 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name