Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3362 , May 3, 2006
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "Therefore, let us love with our whole mind, dearly beloved brothers, the
      marriage of Christ and the Church, which was prefigured then in one city and
      is now celebrated over the whole earth. And let us be joined to the heavenly
      joys of this [marriage] by an unwearied concentration on good works. Let us
      take care to celebrate this [marriage] wearing the pure garment of love, for
      we made our entrance invited by faith; and let us be very solicitous to wash
      away the soiled spots from our actions and our thoughts before the day of
      the final judgment, lest perhaps when the king who has made the marriage
      feast for his son enters, if he sees that we do not have the wedding garment
      of chastity, he may cast us out and send us into the outer darkness, with
      out hands and feet tied with respect to the capability of doing good."

      Venerable Bede.

      "Be a father to orphans, and be like a husband to their mother; you will
      then be like a son of the Most High, and he will love you more than does
      your mother." Sirach 4:10

      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Please pray for the peace of the world.

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com