Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3366 , Apr 27, 2006
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "It is not possible to correct yourself rightly if you do not recognize the evil hidden in your heart and the calamities that proceed from it. An unrecognized disease remains untreated. The beginning of health is to know your disease, and the beginning of blessedness is to know your misfortune and wretchedness. For who having recognized his illness does not seek healing, and who knowing his misfortune does not seek deliverance from it?"

      St. Tikhon of Zadonsk.
      "Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy." Psalms 107:1-2
      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Please pray for the peace of the world.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3366 of 3366 , Today at 5:33 AM