Prayer Request -- For Odette, Dindo Oreta and their child

  • Nibu M. John
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2002
      Dear Friends

      Some of you receiving this know me, some do not.

      My wife Odette is 31 years old and has just been
      diagnosed 2 weeks ago with stage 4 colon and liver
      cancer and her chances for survival are very slim.

      This is a request for you to forward this email to
      everyone you know, asking for prayer. The more people
      that pray for her to be healed the better.

      Just forward them this email and let them do the same.
      Pray and forward.

      It only takes a second to hit forward. Please do it
      and don't delete this, your prayer will save her life.
      Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for
      HEALING of Odette and for the removal of all cancer in
      her body so she may enjoy all that life has to offer,
      and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 1
      1/2 year old daughter Kaela. The power of
      prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have
      her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear
      our cry.

      Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a
      request for your help.

      Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this
      and helping with our request for healing, no words can
      express how much power we have when we do a little
      extra to come together.

      Regards,

      Dindo

      PIA MARGARITA MESINA-CRUZ
      Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
      Information Technology Department
      Roxas Blvd., Manila, Philippines
      Direct Line : (632) 523 7535
      Trunk Line: (632) 524 7011 Local 2788
      Mobile #: (0917) 986 2740

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Thomas Libs
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2002

        "The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for him & seek him"

      • Thomas Daniel
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2002
          They are in our Prayers.
          The Lord of merciful will listen their cry.

          In Our Lords Love
          Thomas Daniel & Family