Re: Joy of Easter

  • Dr. Cherian Eapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 3:37 AM
      CHRISTOSS VOSKRESSE! VO ISTINNE VOSKRESSE!

      Dear Moderators!

      Wishing all members of SOCM_FORUM and all your dear ones:

      Joy of Easter!

      May our good Lord keep all of you in good health and with all blessings, to continue to serve Him!

      Maximos the Confessor thinks that there are three births of Christ: The Physical birth, the Baptismal birth and the birth through the Resurrection!

      Let Christ resurrect not only according to Julian Calendar or Gregorian calendar, but let him resurrect and live in our hearts,
      Every Day!

      Love,
      Cheriachen
      (camp Moscow)