God and nature

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Brothers

      There are so many websites who relate science and God. One question
      I always had was, why God did not give all these ameneties to Adam? or atleast to Moses like electricity, cars, planes etc...

      They were not ready for it? or simply we dont know how to use it moderately to perserve the delicate nature ?

      http://money.cnn.com/2006/01/17/news/economy/climate_fortune/

      Look around, how pretty is this world, green grass, clear water, trees, animals , mountains and revers and blue sky..?

      Are we loosing it all, along with our civilization?

      Regards
      paul