Eleventh 24-hour Global Chain Prayer Started

  • SOCM PRAYER CELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2006
      Eleventh 24-hour Global Chain Prayer Started

      By the grace of God, SOCM PRAYER CELL started its Eleventh 24- hour Global Chain Prayer by H.E Geevargis Mor Athanasios, the Patriarchal Vicar for Indian Affair and H.G. Gheevarghese Mor Dynasious, Metropolitan of Simhasana Churches, and followed by various dedicated priests and laity members from all over the world, without barriers of denominations.

      We request all members of this forum to pray at least 5 minutes for the support of our Prayer Warriors to complete the Chain Prayer without any interruption.

      Eleventh Global Chain Prayer will ends on Wednesday, 12th April 2006 at 1800 hrs GMT.

      The event is scheduled for twice in a month and the next 24-hour chain prayer will be held on 25 th April 2006. Any one who would like to join the group and are interested to pray for others may please contact the moderators of SOCM Prayer Cell at:-
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socmprayercell

      PRAISE THE LORD
      SOCM PRAYER CELL