Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      "The foundation of justice therefore is faith, for the hearts of the just dwell on faith, and the just man that accuses himself builds justice on faith, for his justice becomes plain when he confesses the truth. So the Lord says through Isaiah: `Behold, I lay a stone for a foundation in Zion.' This means Christ as the foundation of the Church. For Christ is the object of faith to all; but the Church is as it were the outward form of justice, she is the common right of all. For all in common she prays, for all in common she works, in the temptations of all, she is tried. So he who denies himself is indeed a just man, is indeed worthy of Christ. For this reason Paul has made Christ to be the foundation, so that we may build upon Him the works of justice, while faith is the foundation. In our works, then, if they are evil, there appears unrighteousness; if they are good, justice."

      St. Ambrose of Milan.
      "Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me." Psalms 51:2-3
      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Please pray for the peace of the world.