Happy To Be Here

  • Ness Singh
    Message 1 of 3366 , Apr 2, 2006
      Dear Brothers and Sisters,

      My name is Vanessa but we are all family under God I ask that you all please call me Ness!

      I am new to this forum but hope that in time I will become not only part of the furniture but learn even more then I know about God as I grow closer to him while learning all about your denomination along with your part of the world!

      You most probably wonder why I wrote "your part of the world" that is because I am a sister from Australia and not of your part of India.

      A bit about me:

      I have been a child of God since I was young but was not baptised until I was in my early teens... Like everyone I have had many trials and tribulations within my walk with Christ! I am a single mother from a broken marriage, sad as it is through pray, patience and many hurdles God has answered my prays and has place a wonderful man in our life and we all can not wait for the day when we can become a family. This man is of your denomination and that is one of the reasons I have come to this forum.

      I dont know much about Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian but hope that in time with patience from you all and myself I will grow in knowledge, understanding and spirituality my relationships within your Christian community will become even greater!

      God Bless You All
      Ness Singh
      Wodonga Baptist Church
      Australia