Re: Requesting Prayer & Fasting

  • Mathews K George
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
      "If one is whole, one will be filled with Light,
      but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness."

      "Jesus said, 'I will give you what no eye has seen, what no
      ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has never
      occurred to the human mind.'"

      From sayings 17 & 61 of the Gospel of Thomas

      With Prayers
      Mathews K George

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Moncy John" wrote:
      > Requesting from this group and the entire membership of the
      Malankara Church
      > to come together through Fasting and Prayer for Church in Malankara.
      >
      > Commissioned to carry on the great works through the leadership of
      our King,
      > Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, knowing that if St. Thomas,
      Jesus' disciple
      > and our Brother in Christ, were here, he would encourage us to do
      so.