Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Requesting Prayer & Fasting

  • Varghese George
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2002
      O Lord God we submit ourselves before you. We earnestly pray unto you to
      Save us from
      all mischieves from all sides. Save our beloved church.

      All faithful - St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, Kuwait.
      Under the Holy apostolic See of Antioch.
    • AjiThomas David
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2002
        I, the Lord of sea and sky, I have
        heard my people cry.

        I who made the stars of night,
        I will make their darkness bright.

        I have wept for love of them,
        They turn away.

        All who dwell in deepest sin,
        my hand will save.

        I will break their hearts of stone,
        give them hearts for love alone.

        I will speak my word to them,
        I will give my life to them.

        Loard be mercy on your church

        Aji Thomas David

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Moncy John" wrote:
        > Requesting from this group and the entire membership of the
        Malankara Church