Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3367 , Mar 1, 2006
      "But it is not enough for us to abandon our possessions if we do not
      abandon ourselves as well. What does it mean to abandon ourselves?
      If we abandon ourselves, where shall we go outside of ourselves? And
      who is it who departs, if a person has forsaken himself? But we are
      one thing when we have fallen into sin, and another in the nature
      with which we were created; what we did is one thing, what we have
      become is another. Let us abandon the selves we have made by
      sinning, and let us continue to be the selves we have become by
      grace."

      St. Gregory the Great.
      "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of
      God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding
      out!" Romans 11:33
      Prayer Requests:
      M.E. and Family - Extreme Hardship.
      Please remember me in your prayers.